FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Decisions decisions!
I went to the eyedoctor today and I have good news and bad news. The good news is, I have no diabetic eye damage to my eyes, no signs of glocouma, no cataracs (sp?) etc. etc. etc. The bad news is, my eyes have changed slightly, so I need a new pair of glasses. Now comes the decisions. I hate looking for new glasses, because whatever you get, you pay out the whazoo for them and they are going to be ON YOUR FACE for the next two years! It's not like buying a new shirt or a new pair of shoes. You can't have 25 different pairs just in case you want to change every now and then. NO! You have to get ONE pair and be happy with them. So here are my choices.

There are the take over your face eyeglasses:
I think I would feel like Atom Ant! Now I am dating myself.


Ok, now I have see it all:

Here are the pierced glasses: Just attach them to your nose every morning when you get out of bed and you're good to go! And you don't need the over the ear holders either.


Or:
Maybe I should just go for the Elton look:

And along those lines, I DO sort of like these!
Elton would be proud!


Oh GEEZ! I really hate making these sorts of decisions. HELP FOLKS!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 12:21 AM | Permalink |


4 comments:


  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Avant-Garde

    OK Cinny!
    I got two pairs of cheap plastic framed glasses, so that I would have more than one pair and got them in blue and brown to go with whatever i'm wearing (tres chic, eh?). oh and p.s., these are the smaller framed glasses which are lighter in weight and people have said look good!
    Larkster

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Renee

    I say, go Elton all the way, Cindy-Lou!

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    Those ones wiht the piercing through the nose made my face hurt just looking at it.

    Elton gets my vote too. anything with glitter HAS to be good!

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Random Musings

    they way I do it I just pick the ones that I LOVE, I don't try them on or anything.. they all will grow on you..lol The last ones are pink and turn up at the ends like a librarian and I hated them at first but now I love them, and because I picked the ones I LOVE I also get lots of compliments,