FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Pool closed!
I was so angry yesterday after hearing about what happened in PA to the Amish school house, and today I am just so sad. Two more girls died today. Just sad. I don't know what else to say about it. This guy was some kind of sicko that was planning to moleste them too. I am grateful it never came to that. Now two of the girls from the same family have died. Just sad.

On a lighter note, I had a long lunch with a good friend today. We talked for over 1 1/2 hours without realizing how much time had passed. It was a good conversation. I don't remember enjoying anything so much in a long time. The food was good too. I had fried shrimp and they were so light and crispy. YUMMMMMMM. My friend had Maih Miah with shrimp sauce and butter rice and salad. Another Yum! Ok enough about that.

I went to the pool store today and picked up the chemicals to use for closing my pool for the winter. This will be the first time having it during the winter. It has been so nice and clean and clear all summer, I want it to stay that way. The 'pool guy' told me how to treat it so that when I open it in the spring, it will be just as clear as it is now. Good. I bought a solar chemical so that the water will warm up enough for me to get in the pool one more time so I can vacuum it and clean it really well before closing. So in a couple of days, I will be in the pool. Haven't been in in a while, so I am looking forward to that.

I am just being boringly rambly, so I will close for now. You all have a nice day.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:01 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Random Musings

    HUMM lunch looks good.
    Yeah it makes me sick whats going on in this world.
    We had a pool for 10 years the first 2 my mom closed it then hired someone else to do it because its WAY easier. .good luck though

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    That was the crime of the century. Premeditated and pure evil.
    Pool closed? that's a baaaaad sign, weatherwise.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Renee

    I tried to buy some pool chemicals today and they were out! WTF?
    Looking forward to lunch together, whenever.