FreeKibble.com
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Off again, On again!
Well, I'd better be glad I got some rest afterall; once my brother got his hands in things, things started moving along fast on my Mom's end. So in just a little while, her stuff will start coming in the house. She's moving in today!

I am glad Mom is moving here and I am glad we are getting it over with. My brother decided he would pin down the lady that was holding Mom up and put it to her, like, 'you give me a down payment on the trailer today, or I am putting it up for sale'! Well, she came up with the down payment immediately and is supposed to finish paying this coming Friday or loose her down payment AND the trailer. Just let Frank (my brother) handle it. He won't take any crap like Mom will.

So David (my other brother) came from north Louisiana to help pack Mom up and move her stuff in here and he is taking a shitload of her stuff back to his house for my nephew who will be starting his first home of his own very soon. So he will start of with dishes, pots and pans, sofa, etc. etc. etc.

Heather and Allen have been here since yesterday. Allen has helped Tom put up all the crown and shoe moldings and Heather has helped me vacuum and mop. That has been a tremendous help to both of us. We were overwhelmed to say the least. I will post pics as soon as things get settled and I can find my camera! LOL
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:07 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Renee

    Glad things are moving along, Cindy-Lou, and that you have lots of help. Hopefully, your house will be back to 'normal' soon.
    We have to do lunch soon, kay?