FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Celophane World.......
I feel as if I am living in celophane world right now because the sheetrock finishers have covered every wall, every piece of furniture, the entire floor and every other surface in my house with thin plastic sheeting that looks like celophane. It reminds me of the movie ET with the tunnels you have to walk through to get down the halls and through any room.

This is one of the hallways; it's sort of fun to run from one end to the other through all the celophane blowing around you.......that's the only cool part of this entire endeavor.

This is the kitchen with celophane covering every nook and cranny.

This is my bed, covered in visquene (sp?) and the lamp is under it with the mirror at the head of the bed. How can anyone sleep this way?

I actually ran away from home Sunday and spent the afternoon with my Mom and then slept at her house Sunday night. Her house was clean and orderly and there was no celophane! It was a nice change.

I am really busy this week getting everything accomplished at work. I am coming tomorrow dressed for packing and cleaning. (Maybe they will send me home, since I will be in jeans - not allowed on any day other than Friday) I figure this: "What are they going to do? Fire ME? NOT!!!! Like my boss said, "that takes too much paperwork!" Hehehehehehe!

Well, I don't have a lot of time today, so I will shut-up for now. Have a great day!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:16 AM | Permalink |


5 comments:


  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Renee

    Reminds me of the the boy in the plastic bubble.

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Deirdre

    Congratulations!

    Sorry I didn't hold up my end of the deal on your retirement!

    You never can count on me, I suppose. Boo to me. Boo I say!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Im so excited for you! I remember when the retirement date was months away!!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    wow, your house scared me. I'll probably have nightmares tonight. Thanks..... :-/

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Today is the day right?? Congrats Mrs. Retired Woman of The World..now your life really begins!!