FreeKibble.com
Thursday, July 20, 2006
It's Thursday today
That means there are only 22 days left before graduation/retirement. I have not been to work in a few days. After all the moving and shaking this past weekend, my back has been giving me fits. It gets so that I can hardly move my legs to walk. YUCK!

Susan was moved to a rehab hospital on Monday. They are saying they will keep her there for 2 to 3 months. She will have to be able to stand on her feet before they will let her go home and they won't let her put any weight on her left leg or both feet for 8 to 12 weeks. THEN she can really get into rehab. Right now, she can't do anything for herself except feed herself. Here is a picture of her before her accident. I am trying to get a pic of her now to share too.

She had a really rough time when they moved her by ambulance from one hospital to another. Ambulance rides are NOT smooth. I don't know why they can't make them ride better since they are usually carrying injured or very ill patients. But who am I? They didn't ask me how to build those things.

Anyway, Susan has been down to the therapy room a couple of times a day since she has been in this hospital and it wears her down pretty badly. She has been doing her exercises like they ask her and the therapist is really impressed with Susan's determination. Like I have said before, she is not one to be kept down for long. She is a fighter just like her big(as in OLDER)sister (that would be me).

I will keep you posted as things progress.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 6:22 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: