FreeKibble.com
Monday, June 26, 2006
Thanks for all your support!
Thank you all for the support with my problem with my JERK neighbor. He and his family was gone all weekend (apparently to the races), so it was nice and quiet all weekend! How wonderful!

Tom mowed grass most of the weekend, trimmed trees and such as that. He stayed in the yard most of the time. It was soooooooo hot!!! 102 degrees Saturday and it was about the same Sunday. We had no rain again. Our plants and trees need rain so badly, but we just seem to keep getting bypassed.

As of today, I have 32 working days left before retirement. It amazes me how little time I have left to have to work. Tom keeps saying he wants me to continue working, but of course, I am not. I just look at him like he has two heads when he says that kind of stuff.

I have THINGS TO DO when I retire! I won't have time to go to work! The Nerve!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:44 AM | Permalink |


1 comments: