FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Things to ponder
This is for Mark. I am trying to get more upbeat since the last few posts have been on the downer side. I sure don't need to add to other people's sadness. When I read what I wrote below, some of it is on the downer side too, but I don't mean for it to be. I am truly blessed and don't have anything to be unhappy about today. (however, I do wish they would hurry up and fix my house)

I found this quote once and have always remembered it. I don't remember who said it though. It is "I like trees because they seem more resigned to the way they have to live than other things are." And I agree with that. Think about it, they stand there and take everything that comes their way and hardly waiver. Maybe I should be a tree! LOL

I stole this from Anne..I think it's pretty neat..made me think.

I AM: at work, goofing off
I WANT: to float around in my pool and start a flower garden in my yard.
I WISH: that I was already retired so I could start the I WANTs now!
I HATE: getting up early in the morning unless it's to go fishing.

I DON'T: want to have to cook. I'd rather eat out all the time.
I MISS: my co-worker, Angele. And I miss spending time with Tom
I FEAR: that I am not going to be able to retire and live to enjoy it.
I HEAR: computer server machines running
I WONDER: if there is life after death
I REGRET: not spending more time with my children when they were little
I AM NOT: always as hardnosed as I need to be with a certain person
I DANCE: when I am alone
I SING: in the car and when the radio is playing in the house
I CRY: at the movies, and if someone else cries in front of me.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy, But I should be I guess.
I MAKE: my Mom happy when I spend time with her
I WRITE: too much personal stuff on my blog
I CONFUSE: myself a lot
I NEED: to be held more
I SHOULD: try to be a kinder person
I START: lots of crafts
I FINISH: some of them.

I LOVE: my Tom, my family, my friends, reading, floating in the pool, SLEEPING!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:45 AM | Permalink |


4 comments:


  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    That was pretty interesting to find out all that stuff about you. I didn't know you start alot of crafts too. We must be long lost sisters.

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Renee

    I MISS: you (sniff, sniff)

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Happy Mother's Day!

    -Deirdre

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Kelli

    Good list Cindy! And remember..if you want to be sad on your blog then you can be sad on your sad..sometimes if I let it out there I dont share it so much in the real world.

    Happy mothers day to you Cindy..