FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
In Loving Memory of Rorrock

I know I have posted recently about my grandmother (Rorrock). She peacefully passed away this morning at approximately 9:30 am. She had lived a very long time, 91 years and had a lot of, as she would so often say, "precious memories".

I have a lot of precious memories of her and my grandfather (Fatpaw) myself, some of which I have posted previously. I will have to write more about all that very soon.

I will be traveling to Alabama to attend services and be with my siblings, so I will be out of touch for a few days. I will post again when I get back. Please send your thoughts and prayers up to Him for my family at this time in our lives.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 12:01 PM | Permalink |


8 comments:


  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Cindy. Safe travel.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    I am so sorry to hear about your loss Cindy. She is in a far better place than we are right now that is for sure and one day you'll be reunited with her.

    Hang tough and remember we are all thinking about you and praying for you.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Renee

    Sorry to hear about Rorrock, but it sounds like she had a great life and people like you that loved her very much. I'll keep her (and you) in my prayers.

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm sorry to hear that but I know from reading your previous posts, she was all the more ready.

    :)

    Love you.

    -Inspired

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger mox

    My condolences. You are so very lucky to have had her in your life for as long as you did. That is truly a gift from above.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Awh Cindy..Im so sorry..

    I will be thinking about you and your family. Be safe on your trip..

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Cindy,

    I am so sorry to hear the sad news. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger MarkD60

    Condolences,
    Have a safe journey.