FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
108 Days!
Hi everybody, I am sorry I haven't blogged for a while. I have been pretty busy with all my irons in the fire at once. I have 108 days left before retirement! That's something to look forward to for sure.

We are still doing some packing at our house since we still haven't gotten any information from insurance about when they are going to start working on our home to make the repairs. That is getting very frustrating. My housekeeper said she feels like Cinderella vacuuming and mopping concrete floors! LOL

In other areas of my life, my daughter and I had to ask my son to vacate the trailer he was leasing/purchasing from her. He had gotten behind on the payments and was not interested in catching up, so we had to evict him. That was very emotional for me, because on the one hand, I wanted to help him, but on the other hand, I had to back her up or pay the rent myself. I can't do the latter for sure, so he had to go.

On the upside, Heather has already had a good offer for the purchase of the trailer from the park owner so it is sold as of yesterday. We have about 10 days to get everything out of it and clean it up a little. The park owner will do all the repairs that need to be done, so Heather has to do very little. That was such a relief to her and to me. I was worried about the costs involved because I knew I would have to help her because I had promised to back her up when my son moved in there. But, God worked it all out and WOW he did an awesome job too!

That's all I have for now; I'll write more later if I have time.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:31 AM | Permalink |


6 comments:


  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Renee

    Sorry about the eviction, Cindy. That's too bad, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
    108 days, huh? WOW.
    Lunch?

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow, the end is almost here for you - FREEDOM! Too bad about the eviction, I'm sure that was tough.

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    108 days till retirement. I can't imagine ever geting there.
    Too bad for your son he wasn't paying his bills.

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    That sucks being in the middle like that.

    Time is really flying by for your retirement. It won't be much longer! Got that RV ready?

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Wow cindy..Ive missed you! Glad you are back.

    Sorry about the eviction thing. The same kind of situation is going on right now with my brother and I know its hard (i just posted about him actually)

    *hugs* to you

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Random Musings

    Wow what a tough situation to be in.
    I am glad you made it through