FreeKibble.com
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Visit to Loxley
Well, I am sitting here in my sister's kitchen, in Loxley, Alabama, blogging. I have eaten like a pig this weekend. She feeds me well when I am here.

My grandmother seems to be doing well, but she sleeps a lot. That's ok, I guess. If I was 91 years old, I would want to sleep all the time too. Of course, I want to sleep all the time NOW and I am nowhere near 91 yet.

Susan and I have had a nice visit and my niece, Misty is here right now. I will have to go take a picture of them before I go and tomorrow I will post their picture here.

Just wanted to touch base. Heather and I will be leaving in just a few minutes to head back to Louisiana. It will take us about 3 hours to get home if we only make one stop and there are no traffic problems. I have to remember to fill up my tank before I get on the road.

See you all tomorrow.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 2:08 PM | Permalink |


4 comments:


  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    Sounds like you had a good time. Have a safe journey home!

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    My boss's name is Loxley, I read yout title and thought holy F***kin S***! It's a small world!
    Then I read the rest. Drive safe!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Renee

    Glad to have you back now, cindy. Don't be such a stranger.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Kelli

    Hope you had a good trip back!