FreeKibble.com
Friday, March 17, 2006
Here a box, There a box,
Everywhere a box box! Oh the Newsoms had a flood, eeeeiiiiii eeeeiiiiiii ohhhhh!

Corny I know, but if I don't laugh, I will cry. This is a mess! I know that "It'll be fine in the end. If it's not fine, it's not the end." Someone famous said that, but I have no idea who, but it sure fits the situation right now.

The crew (2 people, 1 guy, 1 girl) is here this morning to help pack up all the rooms that have to be cleared. This is an overwhelming task to be sure. We are taking a smoke, blog, snack break right now. All I want to do is walk away and go to a hotel somewhere, where it's neat, clean and orderly. I hate all this chaos!

If we don't finish today, they will be back on Monday they said. I have to go back to work before I get fired. I have had to miss so much. I know I don't have much more to go before retirement, but I need to be there even if I don't want to.

More later.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:48 AM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Renee

    That so much sucks. We'll have to get together and have a nice, big, fattening lunch when you get back to work. I STILL have your Valentine's gift from Brett at my desk!

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Oh Cindy..I hope that things are going better...sounds like a horrible mess!