FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
MARDI GRAS!
Happy Mardi Gras everyone. There are a lot of people celebrating Mardi Gras today by catching beads at the parades, eating BBQ and Jambalaya. Not me, I am at home, in my calm, quiet house, watching movies, and taking naps.

Tom is outside 'playing' in the yard, doing whatever he wants to do and I am just being lazy.

A friend, Gerry, and I were supposed to go picture taking at Alligator Bayou today, but she wasn't feeling well, so we decided to post pone that trip. Yes, I could have gone by myself, but it wouldn't have been as much fun as going with her. We are going to plan it soon for a weekend trip.

Today I watched "In Her Shoes". It was a cute movie. I enjoyed it. This is one of the movies my sweet hubby bought me for Valentines' Day. He also got me "Elizabeth Town". Maybe I will watch it this weekend.

That's about all I have for now. Will write more tomorrow.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:32 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: