FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
Well, it is! Spring is everywhere. The azaleas are blooming and the trees are budding. I looked this morning at my Althea bushes (some of which were given to me by Angele) and they are putting out new leaves. My Angel's Trumpets are beginning to show new leaves. I just love it.

That is one thing I will do when I retire. I will spend more time in the yard and have a flower garden. I have always wanted one like McDonald's has. They have such pretty flowers growing all year round, so I just need to look at what they have and make myself a flower bed like that.

Our home is, of course, chaotic. I just won't bore you with the details of the junk everywhere and the concrete floors we are walking on. But I have learned to wear shoes (this is for you Daisy) because those damn tack strips for carpets installation are a bitch on the bottoms of your feet when you step on them barefoot. I had to get several tiny holes in my feet before I said to myself "Hey stupid, put some shoes on! You won't get stuck in the feet anymore!". Maybe I am able to learn afterall. I am slow though! LOL

One thing for sure, I am getting a spring cleaning whether I want one or not!

And what the heck is wrong with blogspot? I can't upload any pictures for 3 days now! What's up with that?
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:58 AM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Renee

    I know, Cindy, about the blooming! I'm loving it too. My yard still looks pretty pitiful but some things are blooming and that makes me happy!

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    Thats it, I'm sending you my snow. What you described is exactly the way the first day if spring should be, not this mound of white snow that I have in my flower beds. Send some of that sunshine this way.

    Those tack strips should be outlawed!