FreeKibble.com
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Mean ol' Sun!

Yes, summertime is definitely here and the sun is very mean! My best buddy came over yesterday and we were out at/in the pool for about 5 hours. I am burned. I know better than that, but time flew by so fast, by the time I FELT the sun on my body, it was tooooooooo late.

Today I look like this sunburned gecko. Isn't he cute? I can tell you this, if he feels like I do, he is one miserable gecko. I don't usually let myself do this and I could kick my own butt for doing it this time. More skin damage anyone? Yes, me me me me! Am I an idiot or what?

Today I can't even step outside in the heat, much less get in the sun. As soon as I go outside (had to go get the dogs inside) I feel the burning sensation. People should wear sunscreen you know. I didn't. Smart, right?

Now I will go off an suffer in silence. Have a nice day.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:35 AM | Permalink |


0 comments: