FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
No blood clots today!
I haven't posted in a few days and the main reason is because I have been having trouble with severe swelling in my lower extremeties and was sent to bed for a week. My feet and ankles up to my calfs have been swollen and no amount of fluid pills is getting rid of it. Therefore, the doc (and he is a hotdoc too, like Anne's) sent me for an ultrasound to rule out DVT. Yahoo, no DVT. Happy for that I am.

So why am I still pooling at my ankles? I think I am melting a little at a time. It has been pretty hot down here in the south with very little cooling rain. Therefore: Melting slowly. I want to get out there in the pool and float so the heat and lack of rain is ok with me too..

I am at work today and have a new employee to train, so I can't spend a lot of time here right now. Maybe later. Anne, I will be checking on you later today.

You all have a great day now! See you again soon.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:31 AM | Permalink |


5 comments:


  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Renee

    Thanks for playing the letter game. you get 'K'!

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Cindy - Im better..sorry to hear that you havent been so well..but Im glad to hear you have a hot doc. :)

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

    As for your swollen ankles sweetie I know just how you feel. All the fluid pills in thw world won't help me when I get that. I just stay in the air conditioning for a few days and it goes away. Different people get that for different reasons though. I hope it clears up soon because you don't want to spend your last 2 months before retirement at home in bed. Or do you???? ;-) Feel better soon!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger MarkD60

    Get better soon!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Hey lady..you doing alright? Miss ya!