FreeKibble.com
Friday, June 16, 2006
Yeah! for Aaron!!!!
Aaron is finally off the ventillator. He is still in intensive care, but seems to be getting a little better every day. He even sat in a chair yesterday for a little while. All the prayers he has received are so appreciated because they are obviously working. He is slowly healing.

We just found out yesterday, that there is another person (don't know male or female) in another hospital nearby with the exact same symptoms. That person is on a ventillator right now too. And that person had been in the same river that Aaron had been in. Now we are thinking that there could by some major polutant in that river that caused this. If you live in Louisiana/Mississippi area, DON'T GO IN THE PEARL RIVER right now.

Maybe now that there is someone else affected by whatever this is, the CDC will start taking samples of that water and figure out what's going on. I just don't want other people to have to get so sick before someone closes access to that River. Aaron is young and strong....if someone else isn't, then they probably wouldn't make it through this devastating illness.

The contractor came to my house yesterday and looked at all that needs to be done and it looks as though the wheels are beginning to turn every so slowly. He did give us some money saving ideas and I was very grateful about that because I was thinking that we may end up going way over what the insurance has allowed. But with the ideas he came up with, we can do more and save money too! YAHOO! I will be glad when this is all over with.

My friend 'B' is coming over this weekend because she LOVES to paint. NOT ME! Anyway, she said she would paint the two back bedrooms for me because there is some sh*tty wallpaper in those rooms that has to go. We are going to just paint over it. She is bringing samples for this weekend and will paint a few splotches here and there, so I can decide which paint color I want.
Sounds like fun to me.



 
posted by Cindy N. at 7:04 AM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am SO glad to hear about Aaron's recovery, even if slow its wonderful!
    AND congratulations on getting your home repairs finally started.
    SEE YOU SOON.....XXXOOO's
    Larkster

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    What a blessing about Aaron. I'll continue to keep him in my prayers.

    Have to tell you those crabs you had the other day KILLED ME WITH JEALOUSY!!! Let me know when you get all of the salsa out of the pool because I'll be driving down for some crabs and a dip in the pool when it's clean!