FreeKibble.com
Thursday, June 22, 2006
I'm SOOOOOO Mad!
Last night I went to bed a little earlier (9:30) than usual because I was just plain worn out tired. At 12:30 this morning, my asinine neighbor was outside running his race car engine. If anyone has ever heard one of these things, you KNOW how loud it is. It rumbled so loudly it woke me up out of a wonderfully dead sleep. I was immediately pissed!

My neighbor has been one of the worse neighbors I have ever had. He is selfish, self-centered, arrogant, and doesn't give a DAMN about laws, feelings of others, or others' need for sleep. HE IS A JERK!

This morning when his car woke me up, I got up and called his house. His daughter answered and was wide awake! I asked her if it was her Daddy out there with his race car and she said yes ma'am. I asked her to give me his cell phone number so I could call him. She did, I did and no answer. Well, how can you hear your cell phone ringing if you have a race car that you are revving up over and over again. This is not the first time I have been kept awake by this car engine.

I then called back and his wife answered. By this time, I was SUPER MAD! I told her that I was trying to sleep because I have to get up early to be at work for 7:00 am. and to tell him to shut that DAMN thing off or I am calling the police. He shut it off withing about 5 minutes. Then it took me another 30 minutes to calm down enough to go back to sleep.

When I left for work this morning, everything was so quiet at his place, I was tempted to drive up his drive way, which passes his bedroom windows, and just sit there and blow my horn over and over again. If I couldn't get arrested for trespassing, that is exactly what I would have done. It really pissed me off that NOW he was sleeping and I had to be on MY way to work. What a JERK!

Ever since he moved in about 12 years ago, he has caused nothing but trouble for me and Tom. His dogs run loose, crap in my yard and on my porch, knock over my trash, have puppies under my shed and have fleas for days! I asked him to move his mother dog (a beautiful Dalmation) and her puppies out from under my shed back in 1996, so he went and got them, dug a giant hole with his track hoe in his back yard, tossed all the puppies in the hole (with their mother), shot and killed every one of them (including the mother) and burried them there. I was so upset then, I didn't know what to do. That was so cruel! We have a leash law in this state and he is supposed to have his dogs fenced in or tied up, not stick them in a hole and shoot them.

Since then, he has gotten a new dog everytime one of his dies, or he kills them, or they run in the highway and get killed, or whatever. He now has a mastiff, that I told him to keep away from my house because this huge dog (as gentle as he is) has almost knocked me down on more than one occasion. I told him that if that happens, I will sue him. So now he keeps the mastiff locked up (or he killed him, I haven't seen or heard him in a while) but lets his dachshund (who has worms and barks at me in my own yard) run loose and he is the one that shits on my porch. I HATE MY NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And STUPID BLOGGER WON'T LET ME LOAD PICTURES TO THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 7:07 AM | Permalink |


5 comments:


  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Renee

    He sounds like a horrible neighbor - and just a horrible person in general. Maybe he'll move!

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    AH the sweet smell of neighbors...
    NOT!!!! You know how yours truly feels about freaking neighbors ANYWAY!
    (the only good neighbor is ..$#@!.?)

    love,
    Larkster
    XXXOOO

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    That creep makes my neighbors sound like the perfect neighbors, even the faith healer! You should call Peta on him over killing those poor dogs. They would run him out of the neighborhood.

    And the little dog pooping on your porch? Here is what you do. You go to an all you can eat buffet and really overeat. That night when the "urge" hits you, scoop it out of the potty and go put it on his porch. If he can use your porch as his dogs personal bathroom why can't you use his porch for the same thing?

    Seriously I knew someone that did that once. Their neighbors dog nevr pooped on their patio again. But then again their neighbor wasn't as bad as yours.

    There is no law saying you can't return his property and technically speaking his dogs poop is his property!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Kelli

    oh Cindy. That story about the puppies made my jaw drop open. That is horrible. What a jerk. Anyone who could do that is crazy in my opinion. I would watch out for him.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    I'da just caled 911.