FreeKibble.com
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Ticker changed it's ways!
How bout that! I just looked at the ticker above that says how long it is until retirement and it has changed itself to days now instead of weeks. COOL! 29 days!!!!!!!! 21 working days.

I have always said "graduation" instead of "retirement". My daughter is bringing me her cap from graduation so that I can wear it for MY graduation. I will wear it proudly. She said it still has the tassle on it, so I can actually move it from one side to the other when they give me my walking papers! LOL Oh, and just so you'll know, graduation gifts will be accepted. LOL

Things are not getting any better yet at home. I talked to the contractor this morning and I get the feeling he is just putting me off, but he said he will call me back today with some figures. If he doesn't, I think I am going to just starting hiring people to come in and do what needs to be done and be my own contractor. I am tired of all this crap and waiting and not getting anywhere. It really sucks.

Susan had a filter put in the vein in her leg yesterday to keep any blood clots from getting to her heart and lungs. I haven't heard anything negative, so I assume everything went fine. I will call when I get off from work to check on her.

Hope you are all well and fine these days. I think I will go read some blogs now. I need to catch back up.

Have a great day!

UPDATE: I just talked to that blasted contractor that was suppose to start working on my house and now he has backed out of the job saying he can't make any money on it. Now what do I do? I guess at this point, I am just going to have to hire sheetrock hangers and finishers myself and then go buy my carpet and tile from somewhere and use their people to lay it. I am soooooooooooooo angry about all this. I am sick and tired of living on concrete and I have had enough of this crap. I don't know what to do about all of this. I did let that guy have it on the phone when he told me he wasn't going to do the job afterall. I told him that I didn't appreciate the way he has strung me along for 6 weeks now when I could have been getting this crap done by someone else and that he was a terrible business man if that is they way he treats his customers. Then I hung up on him. What an asshole!!! UGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 12:40 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Renee

    Yeah for the ticker! Yeah for you! We must celebrate.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Cinny!!!
    I know you don't want to be a contractor, but I DO know that you will be a GOOD contractor!!
    You know it will all be worth it in the end, right? right!
    Larkster

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Deirdre

    Goodness gracious.

    What in the world is up with these people?

    :(