FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Dreams are so weird!
Last night I dreamed that I was laying in bed and Tom was next to me sleeping and a train was going along right next to our house. I could see it out the window and I started thinking 'if this train derails, it would fall right into our house because it's so close already'. Right then, the train broke in half and the cars in the back started piling up in our bedroom. It was awful!

I think this comes from the feeling that I am being derailed at every turn with the house repairs, work, insurance company, contractors, etc. Everywhere I turn there is some sort of road block that I have to deal with. I hate all of this.....why can't things be easy? I am tired.....sick and tired.

I have left numerous messages for my adjuster to call me. He hasn't. I have sent emails, no response. Now I think I will ask for his boss. Maybe that will get results.

WHAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:55 AM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    It sounds like you'll be spending your retirement chasing the adjuster down! Seriously I can hardly believe you only have a month to go. That is so cool!!! Don't let the house repair stuff get to you. It will work itself out.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Kelli

    Wow...just a month to go! How exciting. Things are definitely going to start looking up for you then.

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger MarkD60

    I had a dream my dog went underwater and was laying on the bottom of the sea acting like he was sniffing a fish!
    It was a great dream!