FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Single Digits!
I have only 9 days left now! Then no work NO MORE! People have been calling me a short-timer now. Some of them call me other names too, like 'BITCH', 'SHIT ASS', 'F'ing Bitch'. Now why do you think people are calling me names like that? I don't know......All I am doing is retiring.

I had to do something yesterday that really tore my heart apart. Sometimes one does something for someone else that causes harm to oneself. I am that someone that did something for someone else and got harmed (emotionally) for getting involved in the first place. I didn't want to be involved, but I tried to help and the person that I helped did not do what they were supposed to do as a result of my help, and that left me in a really bad spot, between a rock and a hard place. Therefore, I had no choice but to turn that person in to the authorities and it really broke my heart to do it. But to keep myself out of problems, I had to do what I had to do. I think I have learned my lesson. I hope I have learned my lesson, and if I haven't, I should have my ass kicked from here to yonder.


You know I talk about fighting battles all the time in my life. Am I setting mysefl up for these battles? This morning I come in to work only to find that they are saying I only have 32 years of service instead of 33. Well, I have news for them......my years of service IS 33 and they better look again. This is rediculous! The clerk up there said "Well, Ma'am I am looking at your record and it shows 32 years 10 months and blah blah blah days". Well that isn't 32 lady, that is way more than 32 years. They way our time is calculated up to 26 days is counted as a month. Therefore, if she stops to think, those 10 months of 26 days plus the blah blah blah days, equals THIRTY THREE! I also told her that her reputation of screwing up other peoples retirement papers had preceeded her and that now she had screwed mine up too. She tells me, I can call her supervisor if I have a problem with what she is telling me. I said I will be happy to do that since she can't seem to get it right. Ok, now I feel the incredible Hulk coming out again.

ARGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!

So I called up there to get the supervisor's telephone number. I had it in my hand getting ready to pick up the phone to call him........then.........the bitch calls me back and tells me that I had 30 years as of August 2003 and I have worked 3 more years. I said yes and that makes 33 years. She kept saying the same thing over and over "You had 30 years in August of 2003 and you have worked 3 more years now." I finally said, "So you are telling me that I have 33 years not 32 correct?" She finally said yes. I said, Now please correct all my paperwork immediately so that we can get this show on the road. I want all paperwork to show 33 years.

God, I am so tired.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:17 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    and this too shall pass.........
    I SO know what ya mean!
    isn't there always a lesson to learn?

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger beki

    Wow Cindy, not much longer now...