FreeKibble.com
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Fall down go BOOM!
You know, I am not the most graceful person in the world. In fact, you might say I am quite clumsey. I wobble like a penguin when I walk and I trip over a lot of stuff. I must drag my feet or something, I don't know. But...........

Last night, I was going out onto the porch to get the chemicals for my pool. Since the house is in chaos, things have been moved out onto the porch and everywhere else they can find an empty spot to put something. Anway I stepped over a rug that was tossed there, picked up the chemicals, and as I turned to step back across that rug, the toe of my sandals caught the edge of that rug and down I went, face down, on my left knee, right arm, left elbow, right ankle, left hip, and right hand.

Boy, when I do it I dot it really well. Today already I have a bruise on my left hip about the size of an orange and it's just getting started. My hand is sore, and my left knee is VERY sore. Those of you who know me, know that I have had both knees replaced. It HURTS to hit them, since they are metal now. I thought I had broken my new left knee, but I am able to walk, so I think it's ok.

The sheet rock work is almost finished as far as the demolition and replacement goes. Tomorrow or Monday the finisher is coming in to float out the rock and paint the orange peel on the ceilings. THEN I can clean everything back up again before the flooring people come in.

Only 11 more work days till retirement! WOW! I can't believe it. 11 more days! ELEVEN! Did I tell you I have 11 days left?

 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:16 AM | Permalink |


5 comments:


  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Renee

    11 days?!!! I still can't believe it. No more work for you . . ever. Amazing.
    Still on for lunch tomorrow?

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Whoo hoo on the eleven days!!

    Sorry about the fall..Im kind of a clutz myself. Gravity is not my friend!

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger bornfool

    Sorry you got hurt. Hope you're doing better now. Congrats on the retirement. How many days now?

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That's my Cinnie, gee you and Ron make a good pair always falling down.

    You can shut up anytime about your retirement, Delta Bitch #4!

    Lov ya
    Delta Bitch #1

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Deirdre

    Sorry you fell down. :(