FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
What a MESS!
I got home yesterday to find sheetrock particles and dust EVERYWHERE! I never realized what a mess this would be. They didn't cover ANYthing they said they would cover. I wanted to kill somebody! I couldn't even get to my bed without moving a bunch of crap off of it and then having to pull the spread (which was full of sheetrock crap) off the bed and run it through the dryer, just so we could go to sleep last night.

This morning, I couldn't find my tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, dryer, soap.......I had to dig through boxes with a flash light to find all that stuff. Then had to go find the shower curtain and rehang it before I could get in the shower. What a mess it is and will be for a while. I should make the insurance pay for me to stay in a hotel until this is all over.

Now I also have to pick out more paint for our bathroom. I don't know what color I want it to be. I was thinking something like a bright yellow with navy blue towels. What do you guys think? I don't know anything about decorating. I guess I will go buy a bathroom decorating book today and look through that. This is too many decisions to have to make just when I am only 17 days from retirement. WHYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????

I am running away from home and I am never coming back. NEVER EVER! Mark, can I come live in the Cayman Islands with you?
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:44 AM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Renee

    Yuck, what a mess.
    If you're going to stay with MarkD, I'm coming with you.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    Me too, I wanna go with you guys too!!!!

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Just a word of advice about yellow paint...pick a light shade! It turns out at least 5 times darker once its on the wall. I had rubber-duck yellow walls in my bathroom for awhile. Way way too bright!!