FreeKibble.com
Friday, July 21, 2006
What's in my..........?
Here is something I was tagged for by my friend Renee

What's 'in my' stuff? and I also find it hard to pass up a good list, so here goes:

In my purse/wallet:-- Hmmmm......Do I really want you to know?

  • Afrin Nasal Spray
  • A cute little shiney Pink Alligator coin purse with plastic cards, but not many coins.
  • my cell phone
  • keys
  • various junk papers
  • a tube of lipstick I never use
  • Avon Dew Kiss chap stick, I do use

In my Refrigerator:

  • a small watermelon that has been there for weeks uncut.
  • a bag of oranges also there for weeks.
  • bagged shredded cheese
  • homemade strawberry jam
  • Skim milk (for me)
  • Whole milk (for Tom)

In My Closet:

  • Too many clothes (ditto for me here, Renee) A lot that don't fit
  • Shoes I never wear (a lot of them)
  • Suitcases (I am ready to pack one a GO)
  • A box of all sized of batteries (for hurricane preparedness)
  • a baskette of laundry to be done

In my Car:

  • Empty boxes for my Mom for moving time
  • A large First Aid kit
  • A large road emergency kit
  • CDs
  • I just had my car vacuumed so the normal dust and dirt is not there right now.


Does anyone else want to share?...
Anne?...
Daisy?...
Markd60?...
Marc?

 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:16 PM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Renee

    Good list, Cindy-Lou.
    I have that same watermelon in my fridge!

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    I'm game, I'll play. Now to go and see what is in my purse and fridge, etc. Be afraid, be VERY afraid! ;-)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    I've been tagged twice today for the same thing. At least I have my post for tomorrow already!

    18 days till retirement, wow!