FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
They finally did it!
They finally ran me out of my house. They are laying tile and I can't walk on it for 24 hours, so tonight I have to sleep somewhere else. Last night, we had to go out the front door and in the back door to go to the bathroom and our bedroom, but tonight we won't be able to do that either. So, it's either, go to the woods (not me!) or go to a hotel. No decision there! I have already packed my bags.

I am taking my dogs to the vet today to board them for a few days. I can't deal with having to make them stay outside all day. It's just too hot, so they well have fun at the doggie hotel where they usually stay. And of course, they will have their nails done and get baths. That will help me a lot too. My back just doesn't hold up to bathe 3 dogs.

Hopefully next week, we will start getting all our furniture back in the house and be able to get rid of one of those storage units that have been in front of my house for months now.

My Mom's move has been temporarily delayed too. So that also gives me a little extra time to get things restored here before she moves in. That helps my stress level a bit. It just gives me a few more days (and nights) to do things that will make her more comfortable when she gets here. I really am looking forward to her moving in and I know we will enjoy each other. I have been spending more time with her since I retired and I miss her when we are not together.

SOON, VERY SOON. I love you Mom!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:39 AM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    You should get a hotel that has room service and a pool. In fact if you get a hotel like that gimme a call and I will fly on down and enjoy the hotel too! Especially since my mother in law will be arriving here in a few short days. Oh the agnony of it all.

    Can you believe that you will finally have your house back to normal soon? You are almost there!

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Random Musings

    UGG what a drag.. I agree with the hotel with room service and a pool..
    I can see me there now...

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    We didn't see you here in Canada.

    What's up with that?

    K & R (Canada)