FreeKibble.com
Monday, October 02, 2006
What's going on?
I am really upset about the shootings of the Amish girls in PA today. Those are the most peaceful people and don't bother anyone. WTF did this nutzoid think he was doing??? Why does God allow things like that to happen in this world? I just can't help but question crap like this. It's not right. It's one thing for that creep to kill himself, by why choose to execute 3 young girls that don't even KNOW him! If something happened to him 20 years ago, Damn it, get some counseling! Don't go out and shoot innocent people! Now these families are devastated, HIS wife and his family is devastated and his children are devastated. I AM SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS! I sure hope he spends his eternity in HELL! He sure created hell for a lot of people today.

That's all I can say today. I am just so pissed.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 5:17 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    I am with you there. It is all so senseless. And it seems to me that there is so much of this that happens these days that sending your kid to school is a dangerous proposition. What a crazy world we live in. It is all so wrong.