FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
I have been tagged for the following meme by Anne.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)Lady Walker
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)Frank M&M or Maggie M&M
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)CFer
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)Blue Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)Fern Mobile.
6.YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)NewCi joMob
7. Terrorist Name: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards).nerf senoj
8. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favorite color, favorite drink)Blue Water

As for tagging someone? As always I say tag yourselves if you think you might enjoy doing this meme. And it was a fun meme. I don't really like tagging people, but if I was going to, it would be YOU.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:34 AM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Renee

    This was a cute meme, Cindy Lou. If I wasn't so damn lazy, I'd do it myself.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Random Musings

    Cute meme..
    Umm I am sick of these things so I will decline. I come to read all the time but I do not usually leave comments...
    I love the pictures