FreeKibble.com
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Whew! What a busy week!

Mom and I spent this entire week doing SOMEthing every day. Here a doc, there a doc, everywhere a doc doc. Every day we go to docs, E I E I Oooooooo!

Mom has two really hot docs (as Anne would say), so I get to just go sit in there with her and stare at them while they are talking with her. One of them even gave me a hug!

Another thing I did this week, was to go to a retirement party at my old job, so I got to see all my friends from work. That was nice. I visited for about 2 hours with them and really enjoyed seeing them. My former boss, didn't even say hello to me, which I thought was sort of rude, but whatever floats his boat! No skin off MY back. I sure didn't loose any sleep over it!

I have had son problems this week, and it just drained me emotionly. He just doesn't get it. He is 28 years old and needs to GROW UP!!!!! He causes problems between me and my husband and just doesn't understand why! It's sad to say, but I'd just rather he stay away completely.

Well that's it for today...not much of an update, but at least I posted.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:00 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Renee

    So, you were in the neighborhood and didn't stop by to say hello? Sniff, sniff . .
    I can't believe you've been retired for a month and a half! It's flown by for me!

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Hmm..hugs from Hot Docs..what could be better than that?