FreeKibble.com
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Nothing to say really
Nothing new going on today, so there's not a whole lot to say. Still unpacking this box and that box. Emptied about 20 boxes so far and thrown away untold amounts of junk. Giving lots of stuff to my niece for a garage sale.

Mom is doing ok, but we still need to finish her den area. She just told me she doesn't like to go in there, because it is messy. Well, that's because we just yesterday got her shelves put in one of her closets (my brother did that for her) so that she can put stuff away in there. Tomorrow maybe we will be able to get that done for her.

I ordered a new bedspread and window dressing for my guest room. Got it in today, but don't have the bed in there to put it on. Bed is still in the storage unit in front of the house. Waiting my turn.

Tom finally started burning a lot of the trash we have collected in wrapping stuff for boxes, paper from the floors during the sheetrock work, painting etc. Magazines that come by the dozens in the mail everyday. Not the kind you want to read, like Better Homes and Gardens, or Red Book, but rather, sales magazines, Lane Bryant, Brylane Home, etc. They must spend a fortune on postage since they mail a new one out at least once a week if not more. TONS!

I know, I said nothing to say today, so good night.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:13 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Renee

    I enjoy reading about 'boxes' so it was entertaining for me, Cindy Lou. Have a good one.

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Random Musings

    I am glad mom is settling in..
    It will happen>>slowly