FreeKibble.com
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Trying again for pics


Yesterday I was trying to show you all what I am doing in the guest room at my house, and booger, I mean blogger took a dump. Apparently they don't like pictures being posted. Anyway, here are the pics I was trying to post.

The rest of the Throw pillows:




Bedspread and Valance: In Brick Red





Headboard for guest bed:

The pillows in this pictures are the color of the bedspread and valance.


Now that I have the rest of the pics up, tell me what you guys think.


Now I feel better since I got all the pics loaded! Thanks booger oops blogger!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 12:42 PM | Permalink |


4 comments:


  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Renee

    All of the colors are so pretty. I can't wait to see it all put together. you are going to post pictures of the finished product, aren't you?

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae

    I Love that sage green. Thats a hot color right now. I have sage green throw pillows on my couch.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Cindy N.

    Yep, I almost went with the sage, but when I saw the Brick, I fell in love.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger beki

    That's so pretty Cindy!