FreeKibble.com
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Nothing much to say

I do have some pretty good news about Mom. When she went to the Hemotologist this week, she didn't have to have any blood drawn off because her blood count is in the high/normal range. He said we could wait two more weeks and check it again. Yahoo! That was a very nice surprise.

Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy is coming January 2, 2007 to the River Center. I can't wait to see it. The last one we went to was so beautiful/colorful. If you get the opportunity, GO SEE IT! Also STOMP is playing February 24, 2007 too. I have seen it 3 times, but I am looking forward to seeing it again as well. It is well worth seeing. It's fun to see.

We were thinking of going up to Angola tomorrow for the rodeo, because it is the last weekend, but it doesn't look like we will be going now. Tom spent the day helping a friend cut up a tree that fell in his yard during the Friday morning storms that passed through. There was quite a bit of damage in that area. We didn't get those straight line winds though so we faired pretty well. Just a few large limbs all over the place.

Anyway, I had big plans for today to do a lot of work in the guest room, but that didn't come to pass. I was bringing in some stuff from the storage units, and something happened to my hip. I heard it pop and I screamed in pain, and then I couldn't put any weight on it after that. I am on crutches now. I guess I will be at the Orthopaedic's office Monday if it's not any better. Well, that was the end of my big plans for the guest room.

I did fin
d some of the linens I had been looking for though. Then this afternoon, I bought some sheets online (see pic on left) along with some throw pillows that will go nicely in that room. I have a brick red spread and valance, I ordered gold sheets and the pillows are a little of both. I also ordered a headboard. Shoot, I just may move into the guest room when I finish it. I really like how it's coming together.


Here are the pillows:

Well, there is ONE of the pillows: Apparently after I posted these two pics, Blogger went on the pic blip again. That is really getting to be a nuisance. Ok, I will post more when booger, I mean blogger, decides to cooperate.

I guess I had more to talk about than I thought.

 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:02 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: