FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Pet PEEVES!
Today while going to a nearby town on the interstate, I see a girl throw a Pepsi can out the right hand window of her car onto the highway. PISSED ME OFF! There is no reason for that.
People who throw trash and garbage out of their cars should be given BIG fines. I see it happen all the time. There is a number we, in Louisiana, can call to report people that do that. They right you a letter saying you were observed throwing whatever out of your vehicle on such and such road at such and such time, going in such and such direction. I should make people THINK about the fact that someone is watching them act like animals.

Anytime I see people throwing trash or cigarette butts (also illegal in Louisiana) out of their car, I call and report them. And I reported this vehicle today too. It is rediculous to me that human beings want to throw their garbage all over the highway instead of putting it in a trash bag in their vehicle to get rid of at the service station everytime they get gas. It's not hard to do.

It makes me think these folks throw garbage all over their homes and their yards too. Do they really not CARE that the highways in Louisiana look like trash piles instead of clean nice looking grass. It is also dangerous as well as horrible looking. Just think of the grass cutting machines hitting those cans, bottles, etc. and throwing it across the highway into your windshield. Bad news.

It just gets all up under my skin when I see people do this. I sure hope none of you throw trash out on the roads in your or any other state. If you do, just remember SOMEONE is watching you do this, and they might report you to the authorities. I will!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 5:17 PM | Permalink |


4 comments:


  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Random Musings

    Oh I am right there with you about this one, I can not believe the nerve of some people!!
    Its gross!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Veronica

    Where can I get the number? I witnessed a person throw a can out of their car on I-10 heading to Slidell the other day. SO MAD! I'd love to report these people.

    I was in Wallie Word yesterday and a girl was looking through poster boards for the right color and as she was pulling them out she placed them on the floor. When she found the one she wanted she stood up and walked away leaving all the ones she pulled out on the floor!

    I was ticked off to say the least. I started putting them back myself because I didn't want anyone to slip and fall on them and she came back to get another board, saw me picking up her mess, and didn't say a word. I gave her the stink eye and made a comment that people should learn to pick up after themselves but she didn't say a word.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Trashy people make me so mad. My dad lives down this country road and we always used to say we could tell what the Westbrooks (his trashy neighbors) had for dinner because the containers would be on the side of the road. They seemed to like Long John Silvers a lot!

    Im glad you told on her. I hope more people do it. You should post that number!

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Hey lady..I just looked through all of your flickr pics (I cant believe I hadnt done that before!) You have some really neat pics! And you are such a pretty lady.

    You look like such a nice person..I guess because you are!

    That picture of the gazebo on the water looks like it should be on a postcard!