FreeKibble.com
Monday, December 25, 2006
Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope all your Christmases were as nice and happy as mine was today. All of my children were here safe and sound. Two of them had their spouses with them. Everyone got along, nobody had any arguements, what a relief.

The two girls finished up the minor food dishes that needed to be made. All the big stuff had already been done, but Heather and Deirdre finished the rest of them for me. My back had completely given out on my by the time they all arrived and I could hardly move. I really appreciated the fact that they took over the rest for me.

After we opened gifts, Ashley and Heather cleaned up all the paper, boxes, ribbon, and gift bags and put them away for me. They took all the wrapping paper out to be burned. Meanwhile the dinner was being finalized. We all sat down to our wonderful dinner to eat and sat and laughed and talked and ate till we were all full as ticks on a dog.

Once again, Heather and Deirdre to the rescue. They put all the left over food in glad and ziplock dishes, made themselves take-home plates, and started washing the dishes and putting everything away for me. When I went back in there, the kitchen was clean and orderly! Yahoo!
Thank you girls. I really enjoyed the day!
P.S. These pictures are not of MY tree nor MY kitchen. Just representative of the blog.

Labels:

 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:25 PM | Permalink |


1 comments: