FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Birthdays and celebrations
There are a couple of birthdays that we celebrated last weeked. My mom turned 72 years young and my daughter in law is 29.

Here is a pic of Mom and Heather . Heather has been loosing weight for a while now and has lost almost 40 #s. I am proud of her because she is looking and feeling so much better.

And here is a pick of the other birthday girl, Deirdre along with her husband, Kirk, and my brother Frank.








Here is a picture of my niece and her husband.



Here is Heather and her husband:












And Tom and me:


We you have almost my whole family here. My son was not there, nor my nephew nor my sister in law. But the rest of us with the exception of my niece's daughter, Ainsley who was at home sick, were there.

Today, Mom and I went to Lowes and I got a new lamp for my guest room. Here is the picture of it. I actually put it all together piecemeal. I bought the base, the shade, and the finial separately. You can't really see in this picture, but the main part of the lamp is amber colored glass with blackish spots on it. It's really pretty. The finial just happened to match the bronze base almost exactly. Then I bought the decorative curtain rod that matched the bronze look. I can't wait to put that up tomorrow. But the funny part about the lamp was that after I put all the parts together and plugged it in, I tried to turn it on and the damn thing would not work. I kept trying to figure it out and FINALLY, realize, ........are you ready? No light bulb. I didn't put the BULB in there!! That's sounds really blonde, doesn't it.

Oh well, it is really nice and we have had a fairly good week around here and now I need to go to bed. Later folks.

 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:09 PM | Permalink |


2 comments: