FreeKibble.com
Friday, May 18, 2007
Ok, now I am pissed!
Twice I have tried to blog and have typed my little heart out and before I get finished something happens and everything just stops working! WTF?

So then I decide to try typing in Word and then posting to my blog that way. I type about 5 paragraphs of stuff and then my computer locks up and I have lost it again. CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

I have had a shitty week and I just wanted to tell someone about it. Actually to be quite truthful it’s been a shitty year so far. I need a break and I am not getting any.

I told you guys about the printer that I ordered. Well, I very carefully followed the instructions (who does that anyway) and get to the point where I am supposed to hook up the USB cable to the back of the printer. There isn’t one in the box with the damn printer. Who ships a printer that has to have a cable and doesn’t include the stupid cable in the box? Lexmark that’s who. Then it says put in the ink cartridges. Plural. CartridgeS. There is only one and it’s the color cartridge, not the black one. I had to go buy one of those and a cable. Pissed, do you hear me….pissed. The printer works now so that’s a plus.

Then I have to have a mammogram, my yearly one. I go and do the duty and then I get a call saying there is something suspicious in the pictures and I need another type of mammogram. So I go to the breast center and have the second mammogram done and they tell me while I am there, that I will need a biopsy. There is a very suspicious something that they are looking at. Now I have to find a breast doctor, make an appointment to get established as a patient. Oh she can see you in 3 weeks. WHAT!!!??? No, sooner than that! So they finally find me an appointment in 2 days.

I show up for that appointment and she is a very nice lady, very down to earth and just plain ole plain ole. I liked her immediately. She explains the suspicious something and tells me she needs to get a needle biopsy done. It’s scheduled for the next morning. That was today, Friday. Now I have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to get the results. If you have had a needle biopsy done, you know it HURTS. And if you haven’t, then I am here to tell you it hurts. Even though they deaden it. It wakes up later. You know? OUCH! Tylenol helped though!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:18 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: