FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Wonderful news today!
About 30 minutes ago, my breast doctor called and said GOOD NEWS! No cancer! WOW, what a relief! She said it was just fibro cystic changes and they had to check them, but it is nothing to worry about. She said come back in a year and have my regular mammogram. I am so relieved.

I also went to the Grief Support Group today and was really glad I went. Everyone there was so nice and they are all at different stages in their grief and for different reasons and they were very helpful to me. At least I know now, I am right where I am supposed to be and that it's ok to be where I am.

They all got together after the meeting and went to lunch and they invited me and I did go. It was nice to just get out and socialize some and not feel the pressures of normal life for a little while. A couple of the women gave me their phone numbers and told me to call them anytime if I need to talk and that it's ok, because they have been there too and know what I feel.

I feel so much better today. Positive things to look at now. I will be going back to the Support Group next Tuesday.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:36 PM | Permalink |


4 comments:


  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Avant-Garde

    Knowing you feel better, makes me better!!!
    Congratulations on all good news and new goodness.
    XXXOOO

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Renee

    That's great, Cindy! I'm glad things are looking up for you. We have to do lunch now.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hang in there. Going to grief support groups helped me and my mom tremendously when my grandmother died. It's a process and there is no timeline.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger beki

    Hip hip hooray!!