FreeKibble.com
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Birds in my yard
I love to feed and watch the birds around here. So, since I don't have anything else to write about today, I thought I would show some pics of some of the ones I have seen right here in my yard.

The little brown guy above is a tree sparrow. Pretty birds, but not very colorful.

Of course, we all know Mr. Cardinal. I get lots of these and their mates around here.


I believe this one is the Belted Kingfisher. He is very close to the one I saw in my yard.


This is a Red Bellied Woodpecker. It's hard to see their bellies, but they are red.


And of course, the Red HEADED Woodpecker. These birds' color are so vivid. They are really pretty.


This little cutie is a Saffron Finch. I don't see these often, but I did have one over the weekend.

This one is really pretty. He is a Red Summer Taneger. They are fairly rare, but I have had a few this year.

The red winged black birds are pretty vivid in color too. When they fly, that red on their wing is very bright.

The blue jays are pretty, but they are such mean birds, it's hard to like them. They want everything for themselves and no sharing from their point of view.

I'll show some more later. There are several more that make their way around here.

{P.S. If have used anyone's copyrighted photos here, it was totally unintentional. I try to check for that. But if I have a photo that IS copyrighted, please let me know and I will take it down immediately}

 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:56 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello,

    Yes the Blue Jays are very nasty..........I wish our Toronto Blue Jays were as nasty, maybe we could win the ball season, LOL

    What's up with you e-mail address, I can't use it lately.

    Delta B #1 - we are now seven