FreeKibble.com
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Hi everybody!
Not much is going on these days, so that's why I haven't been posting. I guess it's almost a relief that things are sort of quiet for the past few days.


Today I took my sick computer in to a place in Baton Rouge that I will now start using for all my computer needs. Those people were so nice, I couldn't believe it. My computer is a Gateway and I am (or at least have been) a diehard Gateway user. Well I finally got pissed at Gateway last night after waiting for over a month for an A/C adapter and power cord. They kept giving me the runaround about when it would get here. Finally I told them to forget it and to cancel my order.


The place I went to today took my computer and called me back in two hours and told me exactly what was wrong, which was the adapter and power cord, and told me they would order one for me and have it in in 5 days. The man was so nice and knowledgeable. He even told me I have one NICE laptop and not to ditch it, but to fix it because it is so nice. Thank you Shane.


So my laptop should be back up and running in a week or so. I have been frantic to get pictures of my Mom off of it and Shane told me he would do that for me too. How nice of him. I have definitely learned me lesson about backing up my data too. I will do that from now on. I won't get caught like this again, I assure you. I have experienced the pain of not having the backup, so I won't do that again.


Oh no! I spoke too soon. I just get a phone call from my daughter. Her little dog got killed today. Her husband was in a hurry going up the drive way (it is a very LONG driveway) and the dog ran out in front of him and he ran over her with the truck. They are both so very upset. Poor Heather and Allen. I feel so badly for them. They both loved that little dog. Say a prayer for them please.


Going to bed now, I am very sleepy.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:04 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Kelli

    not gone to visit cayman yet but I need a vacation from my vacation. We flew in his kids and mine and they have been up my butt the whole time...I need a little calgon...take that back, alot of calgon!!!! We are headed back to Texas tomorrow. I do not want to go back there!!! This place is so great! I'll get back to posting on a regular basis soon. I miss reading everyones posts!!!

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Kelli

    Hoooonnnney...I'mmmm hooooommmme and poooostiiiiing.

    So now I'm back...to let you know...I can really shake 'em down!!! (I trust you know that song!)