FreeKibble.com
Friday, July 13, 2007
The Fly Won!
I never did get that pesky fly, BUZZ.. but I tried really hard. It's a good thing they only live 30 days! I haven't seen him today, but he gave me a run for my money last night for sure.

I sat here with my zapper in hand and everytime he would fly by me, I would wave that zapper and the fly would wave at me and laugh. BUZZ.......... Oh well. I lost that battle. Buzz... Can't win them all I guess.

Heather is here tonight visiting me. I am so glad to see her. It's been about a month since she was here. Actually it was Father's Day weekend, so it has been a month. I miss her so much that today I called her and said "Are you comin to pen da nite wit me tonite?" She said YES!

She got here about 9:00 pm and we have been playing Martina McBride videos on the computer and crying and singing and laughing having a great time. Talking about my Mom and the fact she would probably tell us girls to go to bed and go to sleep and quit talking and giggling. She would too! We both miss Mom very much.

Tomorrow will be a big day. We are going shopping at Hobby Lobby, Wal Mart, Lane Bryant, and where ever else we end up. I am excited. I get to go somewhere. I have been at home since Tuesday after having my back injected. Now I am ready to RIDE!

Today I got a chance to get in the pool and clean and vacuum it before the weekend. It is supposed to rain, but maybe we will get a chance to float a while. I sure hope so. We enjoy just chatting with each other. I am blessed, truly blessed, to have such a great relationship with Heather. I enjoy her company, doing most anything with her.

We are also planning our vacation in September. We are all going to Destin. Can't wait!

That's all for now. Will write more later. Beddy bye time.

Oh and one more thing. I heard this song on the radio the other day and I finally found a way to put it on my site. Click on that big arrow in the middle and it will play. It is Martina McBride singing 'Anyway'. It's beautiful and means so much to me in my life.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:42 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger Renee

    I'm glad you got to visit with Heather today. I know it was fun; those daughters are something, eh?
    I love that Martina song too, of course, I love almost anything she does.
    See you next Monday!