FreeKibble.com
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Feeling better today...
Yesterday when I wrote my blog I was in such a rage! I am feeling better today, still very hurt, but not angry. What I have decided tho, is not to make any more attempts to contact my sister. When she gets over herself, she can contact me.

Since we have different Mothers, we were never really a part of each other's lives until we were both adults....about 9 years ago actually. We actually spent time alone together for the first time ever in our lives. That is when our relationship began to grow and we got closer over the years. Well, it's over now. I lived 46 years without her in my life and I can live the rest without her in it. No one is going to treat me like that and have me lay down and let them walk on me.

On to other things.....today was quiet. Kirk and Deirdre came over and Tom and Kirk worked on their 4-wheeler trails in the woods in the back of our property. Deirdre and I watched part of a movie and we ended up miss the end of it because we went to pick up poboys for lunch. I think the name of it was 'Living with the enemy' not 'sleeping with the enemy'. So if anyone knows how it ended, let me know and I can share it with Deirdre.

Only a month and a day from surgery now. I am getting nervous about it; not the surgery itself, but the aftermath and what will happen to my body and if I will be able to handle the things I will have to do as far as what I will be able to eat/drink.

Since I retired.....no, since my Mom passed away, my life seems so boring. Like I have nothing to share on this blog.

It's late and I'm going to bed. Good night.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Renee

    Cindy -
    Sorry about your immature sister. When people get like that, you just have to let them be b/c at that point, they're so stubborn, they can't let anyone in.
    It still sucks though.