FreeKibble.com
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Wow just 26 days to go!
When I looked at my ticker, I was surprised that I have just 3 weeks and a few days to go before I have my surgery! I get excited and scared all at the same time. It will be here before I know it.

Tomorrow is Ash's 29th birthday. I won't be able to share it with him, but at least I know he is doing something wonderful for himself and that he is safe. We had a little scare earlier this week when he was thinking of leaving Cenikor, but he IS still there and that is a miracle. I was so relieved to hear he had decided to stay. Thank God, because I have been praying for His support to keep Ash working his program.

We had dinner with friends tonight and we both really enjoyed the outting. These are new friends and the more I am around them, the more I enjoy their company and so does Tom. That is another Thank you to God, because He put this lady in my life when we needed each other's support. We have become good friends. I am so blessed to have so many good friends in my life.

Tomorrow I start packing for our trip to Destin. I will post some pics when we get back. I have a lot to do in the next 5 days to get everything ready. Plus I have to see two different doctors this week to get final ok's for surgery. So I may not post very much in the next week.

You all have a great week!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:34 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Renee

    Wow, your surgery date is getting close, isn't it? And I'm so jealous of your trip to Destin. Sigh, I never did make it to the beach this year. You'll just have to have enough fun for the both of us.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger MarkD60

    Good luck with your surgery. I just had a hernia surgery. They give you a shot and you wake up and it;s over.

    Have a good safe trip too!