FreeKibble.com
Monday, September 10, 2007
On a good note!
I have realized that I have so many people in my life that love me and care about me. I got a call from two special people today. Sometimes I forget that there ARE people out there that are not mean and hateful and that will listen to me when I am in pain whether it be physical or emotional. Thank God for all of you out there that love me.

I went to the post office today to mail Ash his birthday package. He is still at Cenikor and doing very well. His 29th birthday is Sunday coming and I will miss being able to see him or call him, but at least he will know he is thought of and loved by receiving his package. Carla helped me with it to make sure he got the things he had requested. When living as a resident at Cenikor you can only receive to packages per year, one for your birthday and one for Christmas.

He seems to be really trying this time and I am praying that a power greater than he will bring him through this time. For those of you that don't know about Cenikor, it is a behavior modification program for people who have all sorts of problems, from drugs and alcohol to anger management, etc. One must request permission to enter the program and be accepted by a panel of peers. I am happy for him that he made the move. Over the door, it says "A Place for Change." I pointed that out to him and told him if he wasn't ready for change, don't walk through the doors. He proudly went in anyway. If he completes the program, he will be there for a minimum of 18 months. He can leave anytime he chooses; it's not a lock down.

I guess that's all for now. Have a great day.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:41 PM | Permalink |


0 comments: