FreeKibble.com
Friday, October 05, 2007
FERN
FERN is my middle name. I have been tagged by FroggieMom to do this and I thought it might be fun. Thank God, I have a short middle name. :)

F - Friend, Friends, Friendly - Someone said just the other day that I meet no strangers. That is very true. I love people and meeting new people and I make friends easily. Maybe that comes from moving around so much when I was a kid and my Dad was transferred a lot. It was a very nice compliment to me anyway.

E - Energetic - I don't mean that I am energetic when it comes to exercise and stuff like that, but energetic about traveling and meeting new people and spending endless hours on my computer looking around at sites I have never seen before. I am also very energetic about things I believe in. I don't give up easily.

R - Real - That was something my husband said about me the first day he met me. He said I am real, like ice and fire. I am not quite sure what he meant by that, but I thought it was sweet and I have always loved him for it. He even put a ruby and a sapphire on my wedding band to represent that about me. I love it. And I love him. Thank you for loving me Tom.

N - New - I love to go to new places and learn new things about the places to which we travel. and I Never want to stop learning. So Never is another N word. I am also a little Nerdy because I love reading, and I was a programmer before I retired and I love word games.

I am not going to tag anyone, but it was interesting to do. Please do it too. Well, maybe I will tag Gerrygirl.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:07 AM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Renee

    Yay! Thanks for doing it, Cindy Lou. You did a great job!

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Deirdre

    I envy people who are "real" as Tom put it.

    I know exactly what he means... with you, you see what you get.

    I love that quality about people.

    And I happen to love you! :D