FreeKibble.com
Monday, October 08, 2007
Just a day of rest


I have done absolutely NOTHING all day. It was nice. No clothes to wash, no dinner to cook, no work to do, (did I forget to pay bills? uh oh). Anyway, I watched a lifetime movie, took a nap, and watched the storm this afternoon.

When I went to see Ash Sunday, I didn't post his pic here to show all of you how good he looks. So here are a couple of pics for you. He has put on a lot of weight and some muscles and seems very happy and healthy. I loved seeing him.

And of course, they had to take one of me with him.So, this has been a good, do-nothing day.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 8:45 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Deirdre

    He does look so much better! Yay.

    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I hope everything goes smoothly.

    :) I love you.