FreeKibble.com
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Dropping off!
I weighed in this morning and I am down 3 more pounds! I know this will slow down as I am able to eat more things, but I am certainly enjoying this. I can see the weightloss in my face now. I am starting to get definition to my face and have already lost a couple of chins. LOL


My mood has been different the last few days. The doc says that my harmones are crazy right now because of the surgery, and that it will settle back down by mid November. I sure hope so, because I am happy one minute and chewing nails the next. My hubby doesn't have to do very much these days to really piss me off. But it's more about me than him. He is just being himself and doing the same as always, but I am very irritable right now.


The weather here has been awesome for the last few days. We have had clear skies, mild temps, and low humidity. Today it is very windy and still very clear. The State Fair is here in town, so it's a really nice time to go to it.

I haven't been in years because it's too much walking for me, but for all the people who do go, it should be great this year. Most of the time it rains when the Fair is here and it's a mud hole out there, but, so far, not this time. Blue skies for everyone today!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 12:13 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That's my Delta B#4 a.k.a.Cinnie!

    You go girl........I know Tom understands, he's a good man!

    Ron sends his support and love too!

    Lov ya lots
    Delta B#1