FreeKibble.com
Friday, October 19, 2007
Have you noticed?
I love this new ticker I have up here. Just above my entry, I can change my weight loss ticker every time there is a new update. Pretty cool, huh? It let's me keep all you guys posted on my progress.

Today has been a pretty good day for me. As of today (8 days home from surgery), I can eat more solid foods. So for the first time in a week, I feel stronger and have more energy. I did spend a few hours today just watching TV, but got in a couple of chores in between TV shows. Dr. Phil wasn't that interesting to me today, so I started doing a few other things such as dishes, and clothes.

Just before my surgery, I bought the 1st season of Grey's Anatomy. I never had watched all the shows, just one here and there, but I liked it, so now I am watching them all from the beginning. Heather brought me the first couple of seasons of Charmed and I haven't watched any of those, so maybe I'll get those watched pretty soon too. Don't know if I will like those, but I'll try a few shows to see.

I will be glad when this election is over because I am sick and tired of all these candidates calling my house all day long. A body can't even take a nap around here because some voice message is going to call the house and say "Please vote for me!" Sick of it! Sick, I tell you!

I get to go somewhere tomorrow! Yahoo! Tom is going to take me to Wal-Mart and a couple of other places tomorrow. I am not allowed to drive yet, but I can still go.

Well, that's about it for today. See ya!
 
posted by Cindy N. at 10:08 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You go girl............ticker on!

    Karen