FreeKibble.com
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Big surprise!
Yesterday, I went to the doc for my two week check-up. They weighed me and said I had already lost 20 #s plus..... I told them that was not correct because I had weighed the day before and it was 16 plus then. They repeated my new weight. Hmmmmm......

I got up this morning and weighed first thing and it really was 20.2 less than when I started. Awesome! I can't get over how well this thing works.

Today am allowed to start with soft regular foods. For dinner, I had a piece of baked catfish about the size of a quarter.....4 green beans......4 tiny cooked soft carrots. I was full! Amazing!

Tomorrow, I get to have an egg for breakfast! WOW, I used to eat 3 eggs plus 2 pcs bacon, 2 or 3 pcs toast. But one egg will fill me up now. I just can't wrap my brain around this. It just blows me away.......literally! Even my BMI is down about 3 points already.

I am actually shrinking right before my own eyes. I love it.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 9:15 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!! LOVE YA! NET

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Renee

    WOW, Cindy, that's great! I can't wait to see you.