FreeKibble.com
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Busy crafting for fair!
Hi everybody. I have committed to something I have never done before. I have rented a booth at a local craft fair. I think I am crazy, but I am going to give it a whirl. I hope I will be successful, but it sure is a lot of work. Time is critical and I am in a crunch. Wish me luck.


I am doing well in the weight loss endeavor. I am up to 37.8 pounds lost now. My clothes are beginning to fall off me. I have already gone down a shirt size, and my jeans are getting looser, but they are stretchy with elastic waists so I should be able to wear them a little longer without them looking too big.


To answer Mark's question...the reason I had to have some medical tests done after my surgery was because the doctor that did my surgery saw something on my liver while he was in there, but couldn't really tell what it was, so I needed to have a CT scan to make sure everything was ok. It is. I am very healthy and getting healthier the more weight I loose. Thank you for asking Mark.


We had a very nice Thanksgiving weekend. There was 79 people at our Thanksgiving dinner/family reunion. There was food spread out onto 4 huge tables. It is amazing how much food shows up at that event. Needless to say, I couldn't eat very much more than a small amount of turkey and some beans because the rest of it was starches and deserts, but I still ate a bite or two too much and really enjoyed what I had. Tom said everything else was delicious too of course.


We also got to babysit our little 3 1/2 # granddog for the weekend while my daughter and her husband went Christmas shopping. She is a very cute little dog, but she is so spoiled, she is a little pest. One time she shot out the door when I opened it and it took Tom and me about 15 minutes of running around the yard after her to catch her. By that time, I wanted to kill her. Everytime we got close to her, she would take off running again. Damn! I got my exercise that day for sure. I was so afraid she would run out in the road, I was in a panic. Since we live on a main highway, it would not have been a good place for her to run. She finally ran back toward the back door of the house and I got her back in. The little turkey, she is something! But she sure is cute.


Well, I guess I better get cracking around here and work on my crafts. I have 3 days left to work before the Fair and it is really hurting my back now because I have to sit in one position for so long. If you live in this area, come out and shop. It will be held Central Middle School at the corner of Hooper and Sullivan roads, 4 to 9pm Friday the 30th and 9 to 5 Saturday the 1st. Again, wish me luck.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:52 AM | Permalink |


3 comments:


  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Renee

    Good luck on the craft fair, Cindy!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Daisy Martin

    How did the craft fair go? I have always wanted to have a booth at a craft fair. You are so lucky. What crafts are you making? Show us some pics of your crafts. I am a big crafter. I do all kinds of crafts.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger MarkD60

    Nice Chrismassy colors.
    When my dawg runs away, he's gone, I don't even chase him.
    Unless the OI Girl makes me.