FreeKibble.com
Sunday, November 11, 2007
My newest challenges

First of all, I am stalled right now for some reason. They said it would happen but not to worry about it, but gosh, I didn't think it would be this soon! I go from 28.8 to 28.2 and back and forth. Oh well, if I get my butt off the sofa, and go outside and walk my property, that should help a lot. Tommorrow, I am going to buy some fresh shrimp and cook those for our dinner.

Another challenge happened last night. Several of us went to visit Ashley last night for about 2 1/2 hours. We were told there would be plenty food for everyone. We are talking about 150 people. Well, we waited and waited, and finally a hospital brought a bunch of donated food over there for us to all eat. There were beef tips in gravy, rice, black eyed peas, uncooked vegies and vegie dip, and lots of deserts, pies, and cakes. The only thing I could eat out of all of that was the black eyed peas, and the mushrooms out of the beef tips and gravy. So on the way home, I had to stop and get some pintos and cheese at Taco bell. That satisfied me.

I know I just need to move more, but my energy levels have been so down since the surgery, I have had a hard time getting going. The doc finally gave me a B12 shot last week, so I am feeling a little more energetic.

Here are a couple of pictures that are comparisons from 1 month ago on the 11th, to
today the 11th :
Day of Surgery Exactly one month later (28.8)#s lighter.
I will have to have my wedding bands cut down, and have already moved down a shirt size and have even given them away! That felt good. I will miss my tie-dye shirts when I have to give them away. I guess I could wear them to sleep in.
I will break this stall this week. I am determined to break out of it.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 11:05 PM | Permalink |


3 comments: