FreeKibble.com
Monday, November 12, 2007
Break on through!
To the other side!

Yes, I have finally broken the stall. I am one month out from surgery and have lost 31.4 #s. YAY! Thanks Markd60 for the nice compliment, and also thank you Renee. I am happy to be on the other side of my stall.

AND, we finally got one of the storage units moved out from in front of the house. Now when I look out the window, I can see the whole yard all the way to the road, instead of seeing the wall of that storage unit. I can see trees and grass and leaves falling. Yahoo, I feel like I have been release from a prison of sorts.

All of this makes me feel so much better.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 1:43 PM | Permalink |


2 comments:


  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Deirdre

    Congratulations!

    Many wonderful happenings around your place these days! Yay.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger MarkD60

    I hope things keep on getting better and better