FreeKibble.com
Monday, January 28, 2008
One more point!

By the end of this week, I will have dropped my BMI from 50.6 into the 30s. CHECK THAT OUT! This photo was taken on my 3 month surgery anniversary.
I feel a lot healthier already. I am 62#s down and moving easier, walking further and standing longer.
My BMI was in the SUPER OBESE category when I started this endeavor. At 50.6, I was a walking time bomb for heart attacks and strokes. Now, at 40.0 I am still considered Obese, but after 10.6 points down, I am a much healthier person. Normal is somewhere around 23. I hope I can get there or close to it.
On a different subject: A former co-worker passed away this past weekend. She was at home with her loved ones around her. Julia had only recently found out she had pancreatic cancer. The doctors gave her a few months, but it took her a lot faster than was expected. Julia will be missed by so many people. She was a very sweet woman, a good listener who never repeated what she heard, and a person who shared a little bit of herself with all those she met. I am glad I knew her.
 
posted by Cindy N. at 3:08 PM | Permalink |


1 comments:


  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Renee

    Cindy, you look great! You can tell in that picture how much weight you've lost! I'm so proud of you.
    I know; I'll miss Julia too. I need to send you the slideshow that Wesley made for her. It was really nice.